If you’re an expert in air tools, write for us.
We welcome high-quality guest posts now.
But make sure to follow the guidelines below.
1. Topics must be:
- related to my site content,
- useful to the readers.
2. The content must be:
- genuine, clear, and easy-to-understand,
- at least 700 words,
- without errors (grammatical, lexical, etc.)
- passed copyscape.com
Steps to get your article approved and posted
Step 1. Send me an email to email@example.com about your site and the topics.
Step 2. Follow the requirements below for the draft after the topic is accepted.
- Each sentence should be as short as a line, easy to follow.
- MAXIMUM 25% of sentences contain more than 20 words.
- MAXIMUM 10% of sentences contain passive voice.
- MINIMUM 30% of sentences contain transition phrases or words.
- Only use the same subject for MAXIMUM 2 continuous sentences.
Each paragraph should be maximum 3 lines long.
Headings and Subheadings
Each heading contains NO MORE THAN 300 words.
What you’ll get
- Your bio at the bottom of the content.
- 1 backlink in the content body and maybe another one in the author bio.
If you are serious about this, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.