Are you looking for a pneumatic staple gun to do minor repair works? If so, then you have landed on the right page.
Pneumatic staple guns can help you to easily drive staples into different work surfaces. You can accomplish tasks such as molding, trim work, and paneling using a pneumatic staple gun.
The best part is that pneumatic staple guns are easy to operate and are incredibly lightweight.
But with many pneumatic staple guns out there, choosing the best pneumatic staple gun may not be easy.
See the Best Pneumatic Staple Gun Buying Guide HERE
- 1 Editor’s Top 3 Picks of Pneumatic Staple Guns Comparison Chart
- 2 9 Best Pneumatic Staple Guns Review
- 2.1 1. BOSTITCH 651S5 7/16-Inch by 2-Inch Pneumatic Staple Gun
- 2.2 2. WEN 61702 20-Gauge Pneumatic Staple Gun
- 2.3 3. Klinch-Pak KP-CPN Pneumatic Staple Gun
- 2.4 4. Campbell Hausfeld SB504099AV Pneumatic Staple Gun
- 2.5 5. Bostitch P51-10B Pneumatic Staple Gun
- 2.6 6. Surebonder 7760 Pneumatic 3-In-1 Pneumatic Staple Gun
- 2.7 7. Meite MT5016SLN Upholstery Pneumatic Staple Gun
- 2.8 8. BOSTITCH MIIIFS 1-1/2-Inch to 2-Inch Floor Pneumatic Staple Gun
- 2.9 9. Harbor Freight Tools 2-in-1 Central Pneumatic Stapler Gun
- 3 What Is A Pneumatic Staple Gun For?
- 4 Things To Consider Before Buying A Pneumatic Staple Gun
- 5 The Bottom Line
Editor’s Top 3 Picks of Pneumatic Staple Guns Comparison Chart
We will dig deeper into some of pneumatic staple gun models available in the market so as to help you make an informed decision.
WEN 61702 20-Gauge Pneumatic Staple Gun
BOSTITCH 651S5 7/16-Inch by 2-Inch Pneumatic Staple Gun
Klinch-Pak KP-CPN Pneumatic Staple Gun
|Customer Rating||(4.5 / 5)||(4.3 / 5)||(4.6 / 5)|
|Pressure range||70 to 100 PSI||70 to 120 PSI||70 to 90 PSI|
|Staple Capacity||100 staples||160 staples||100 staples|
|Weight||1.8 pounds||4.2 pounds||6.1 pounds|
|Crown Size||3/8 inch|| 7/16 inch||1-1/4 inch
|Fastener length||1/4- 9/16 inch||1- 2 inch||5/8 - 3/4 inch|
|Bottom Line||WEN 61702 is built for DIY and homeowners looking to accomplish various tasks.||BOSTITCH 651S5 is built for DIY homeowners who want to perform sheathing tasks.||Klinch-Pak KP-CPN is an effective pneumatic stapler for individuals who want to perform minor tasks.|
Want to read more reviews? Just scroll down with us.
9 Best Pneumatic Staple Guns Review
1. BOSTITCH 651S5 7/16-Inch by 2-Inch Pneumatic Staple Gun
Why Taking BOSTITCH 651S5 7/16-Inch by 2-Inch Pneumatic Staple Gun?
With the rapid firing of up to 10 staples per second, BOSTITCH 651S5 is one of the fastest DIY staplers.
As a result, this air compressor is ideal for sheathing tasks such as roof decking, plywood sheathing, vinyl siding, and wood shingles.
A flip-open nose is designed for jam clearing. You will be able to remove stuck staples quickly and significantly reduces the tool downtime.
Besides, BOSTITCH 651S5 has a depth adjustment feature that allows you to drive stables to the desired depth. Therefore, you will be able to form secure and tight fasten using this tool.
Another great feature in this air tool is the vinyl siding adapter that enables you to perform excellent siding installation. This makes this air tool as a truly versatile tool capable of performing different types of tasks.
At the same time, the contoured grip, as well as the adjustable rafter hook, makes this air tool ease of use.
You will also be able to use the selectable trigger that allows tool-free switching between sequential and contact operation.
Pros and cons of BOSTITCH 651S5 7/16-Inch by 2-Inch Pneumatic Staple Gun
- A flip-open nose reduces tool downtime
- It is easy to operate
- Has an ergonomic contoured handle to provide better grip
- It is incredibly lightweight
- It can perform a wide range of tasks
- Has got safety mechanism features
- It built with the depth adjustment feature
- Its nose is short
- It jams but less frequent
- You need to lubricate so often to function properly
- You have to wear ear protector as it produces a loud noise
- It can leave oil stains on your work surfaces so be keen on maintenance
What can BOSTITCH 651S5 7/16-Inch by 2-Inch Pneumatic Staple Gun be used for?
BOSTITCH 651S5 is built for DIY homeowners who want to perform sheathing tasks.
2. WEN 61702 20-Gauge Pneumatic Staple Gun
Why Taking WEN 61702 20-Gauge Pneumatic Staple Gun?
If you are DIY looking to accomplish small to medium tasks then this stapler is a must have. It can effectively handle tasks such as roofing felts, upholstery, automotive vinyl, insulation, golf cart seats, and fabric projects.
This kit comes with a 22G staple gun, oil for lubricating the tool, an operating manual, and Allen wrench.
It is also delivered with 5000 staples of varying leg length of 5/8 inch, 7/16 inch, 3/8 inch staples.
The pneumatic stable gun plays the critical role of driving the stable to your working surface.
In addition, WEN 61702 has a rubber grip handle to provide the needed comfort as you operate this tool. It also features a quick release connector that allows you speedily to remove staples that can get stuck in the nose pin.
This air tool has a large magazine that can accommodate up to 100 staples when fully loaded. Better still, you won’t have to worry about your safety as you operate this tool.
This is because it has a highly effective safety mechanism that eliminates the possibility of accidental firing.
Pros and cons of WEN 61702 20-Gauge Pneumatic Staple Gun
- Has an effective safety mechanisms
- Be easy to load the magazine
- It is made from durable materials
- Own an ergonomic rubberized handle
- It is lightweight
- The air tool is easy to use
- It is competitively priced
- This air tool can sometimes jam but not so often
- It lacks depth adjustment features
- It does not allow you to adjust the air pressure
- The safety on the trigger can be a bit hard to engage and disengage
What can WEN 61702 20-Gauge Pneumatic Staple Gun be used for?
This tool is built for DIY and homeowners looking to accomplish various tasks.
3. Klinch-Pak KP-CPN Pneumatic Staple Gun
Why Taking Klinch-Pak KP-CPN Pneumatic Staple Gun?
If you are looking for a lightweight and well-balanced stapler then check on Klinch-Pak KP-CPN Pneumatic. This is a highly efficient C type stapler that only weighs 4.4 lb.
Klinch-Pak KP-CPN has a depth adjustment dial too. The depth adjustment dial will allow you to set the desired depth needed to drive staples.
Consequently, it has an ergonomic handle designed to provide comfort as you work.
The handle is also contoured to provide a better grip.
Klinch-Pak KP-CPN operates at 90PSI. This power is sufficient enough to sink staples to the desired depth.
Pros and cons of Klinch-Pak KP-CPN Pneumatic Staple Gun
- Easy to operate
- The trigger is well positioned enhancing efficiency
- Provide sufficient power to sink staples to the desired depth
- Has an ergonomic handle that makes it easy to use
- It is lightweight enhancing portability
- It is built with durable material
- You need an air compressor for the tool to function
- Can only drive one staple at a time
- Sometimes it has a long downtime as it can jam
- Can only handle small to medium tasks
- If joined parts are not well tightened, it can leave your work area with oil stains because of leaking
What can Klinch-Pak KP-CPN Pneumatic Staple Gun be used for?
Klinch-Pak KP-CPN is an effective pneumatic stapler for individuals who want to perform minor tasks.
4. Campbell Hausfeld SB504099AV Pneumatic Staple Gun
Why Taking Campbell Hausfeld SB504099AV Pneumatic Staple Gun?
Campbell Hausfeld SB504099AV brad nailer/stapler is uniquely designed to handle a wide range of home projects. It is used to install trims, create crafts, and even fasten upholstery.
This air tool can be used both as a nailer and or a stapler. It can effectively drive 18-gauge brad nails and ¼ inch crown staples into your work surfaces.
Besides, it has an adjustable exhaust that helps to direct the exhaust air away. As a result, you will work more comfortably without being distracted by the exhaust air.
At the same time, the tool is fitted with an adjustable depth control. This will allow you to drive the nails or the staples to the desired depth more precisely and much quicker.
Better still, this nailer/stapler has a non-marring tip. It means that your work surface will not be left with dents or marks. You will end up with professionally finished surfaces.
The tool also has an ergonomic handle that is designed to provide comfort.
Pros and cons of Campbell Hausfeld SB504099AV Pneumatic Staple Gun
- It is extremely versatile as it drives both nails and staples
- It’s lightweight
- The air tool is made of durable and high-quality materials
- This tool is easy to operate
- It has an adjustable exhaust allowing you to direct air away as you work
- The air tool has adjustable depth control for the better drive of nail and staples
- It drives one nail or staple at a time
- This air fitting is a threaded lock and sometimes it can be a headache to remove
- Can only handle small to medium tasks
- Sometimes the depth adjuster is not efficient enough and you can end up with marks on the wood
- Klinch-Pak KP-CPN is an effective pneumatic stapler for individuals who want to perform minor tasks
What can Campbell Hausfeld SB504099AV Pneumatic Staple Gun be used for?
This 2-in-1 brad nailer/stapler is primarily built for homeowners who are looking to undertake small nailing or stapling tasks.
5. Bostitch P51-10B Pneumatic Staple Gun
Why Taking Bostitch P51-10B Pneumatic Staple Gun?
If you are looking for a reliable pneumatic staple gun for sinking staple then check out Bostitch P51-10B stapling pliers.
This air tool has a powerful shuttle blade that provides pre-compression before and during operation.
The pre-compression allows for a stronger as well as a tighter closure without breaking or causing dents to prefinished surfaces. As a result, you will end up with high-quality finishes with no marring on your work surfaces.
You will also observe that Bostitch P51-10B has a 6-inch by 1-inch throat. The high throat allows you to operate the stapling pliers more comfortably. You will be able to load staples quickly, reducing tool downtime.
At the same time, the high throat reduces interference mostly from obstacles like box flanges.
In addition, Bostitch P51-10B also has C-Curved blades that allow you to effectively seal partial overlap cartons.
Those who have experience with this tool will tell you that it can drive staples to penetrate up to 4x C flute or 2x AB flute boards.
Pros and cons of Bostitch P51-10B Pneumatic Staple Gun
- It can create a strong fasten
- The high throat offers flexibility and ease of use
- This air tool is competitively priced therefore affordable
- Can effectively fasten partially overlapping cartons
- It has really powerful shuttle blades
- The trigger valve is conveniently positioned
- It is designed for small tasks
- At a times the air tool is cumbersome to use
- The air exhaust is nonadjustable
- The air fitting is threaded and at some point, it can be hard to remove the hose
- You have to use the air compressor along with this tool
- It is advisable to wear an ear protector as it produces a loud noise
What can Bostitch P51-10B Pneumatic Staple Gun be used for?
This pneumatic staple gun is designed for individuals who are looking to perform minor tasks.
6. Surebonder 7760 Pneumatic 3-In-1 Pneumatic Staple Gun
Why Taking Surebonder 7760 Pneumatic 3-In-1 Pneumatic Staple Gun?
If you are looking for a truly versatile air tool, then Surebonder 7760 Pneumatic 3-In-1 Stapler/Nailer can help you meet your needs.
It can effectively drive three different types of fasteners. These fasteners include brad nails, finish nails, and staples. As a result, you can do various tasks such as framing or shelving.
Surebonder 7760 also features a depth adjustment dial that will allow you to drive staples into different depths.
You can use the tool to drive 16 gauge finish nails from 1 to 2-1/2 inches and 18 gauge ¼ inch staples from 5/8 to 1-5/8 inches.
Besides, it can drive 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8 inches to 2 inches into different working materials.
It also features a highly efficient adjustable air exhaust that allows you to set exhaust air away as you operate. You will be able to operate this stapler without air blowing directly into your face.
Surebonder 7760 also has an outstanding protective tip that safeguards your work surfaces. You will end up with professionally finished surfaces that are free from dents and marks.
And when it comes to safety measures, this tool scores highly. It has a safety mechanism designed to prevent the tool from firing accidentally.
The tool is also lightweight as it is constructed using a cast aluminum. Better still, it has a soft grip handle that offers comfort as you work.
Pros and cons of Surebonder 7760 Pneumatic 3-In-1 Pneumatic Staple Gun
- It is extremely versatile
- The air tool has an excellent depth adjustment dial
- It is lightweight as it is made from aluminum casting
- It does not leave dents and mark on the work surface
- The tool has an effective safety mechanism
- It is equipped with a quick nose release feature
- The tool is incredibly easy to use
- You may sometimes face difficulties in disconnect the air hose
- The tool is mostly designed for small tasks
- It is pricey compared to similar air tools but not with a higher margin
- Sometimes it jams while in use
- To produce a clean finish, you may need a more powerful air compressor
What can Surebonder 7760 Pneumatic 3-In-1 Pneumatic Staple Gun be used for?
Surebonder 7760 is designed for homeowners looking to minor repairs and other small tasks.
7. Meite MT5016SLN Upholstery Pneumatic Staple Gun
Why Taking Meite MT5016SLN Upholstery Pneumatic Staple Gun?
Meite MT5016SLN is a powerful pneumatic staple gun that can help you save time as well as enhancing your efficiency.
You will be able to undertake a number of tasks including framing, baseboard, paneling, chair rails, and furniture making.
The most outstanding feature of this air tool is the lengthened muzzle. This allows you to sink staples and drive nails more flexible and more conveniently even in tighter spaces.
You will also notice that this air tool has an ergonomic and well-built design. To begin with, it has a soft handle that releases pressure off your hand.
Equally, it has a strong and durable striker allowing the tool to handle more demanding tasks.
It also has a large capacity as it can accommodate up to 144 staples. This tool can effectively use 20 gauge 1/2-Inch Crown staples as well as 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch Length Staples.
It is also compatible with air compressors that can supply approximately 70 to 100 psi.
Pros and cons of Meite MT5016SLN Upholstery Pneumatic Staple Gun
- It is made from durable material
- This air tool is incredibly easy to use
- Its lengthened nozzle makes it more flexible to use in tighter spaces
- It has a depth adjustable feature
- It has a stronger striker and therefore can handle more demanding tasks
- The handle is designed well to relieve pressure off your hand
Pros and cons of Meite MT5016SLN Upholstery Pneumatic Staple Gun
- A threaded air adjuster may make it difficult to fix the hose
- It might be a challenge for it to handle large industrial tasks
- It needs a large air compressor to supply the needed power
- You have to oil it very often, but at the same time, this helps it to function properly
- If not well maintained, It can leave oil spray on the work surfaces
What can Meite MT5016SLN Upholstery Pneumatic Staple Gun be used for?
This tool is built for DIY and homeowners looking to accomplish various tasks.
8. BOSTITCH MIIIFS 1-1/2-Inch to 2-Inch Floor Pneumatic Staple Gun
Why Taking BOSTITCH MIIIFS 1-1/2-Inch to 2-Inch Floor Pneumatic Staple Gun?
BOSTITCH MIIIFS is one of the best flooring staplers that can help you to quickly drive staples into your wooden floor. This is because it is able to drive staples at a high speed without interruption.
Tackling both unfinished and prefinished flooring is not a problem while using this tool.
This is because it has an adapter foot as well as extra-wide plates that allow you to effectively drive staples exactly in the position where you want them.
As a result, you will be able to create professionally looking floors in prefinished or unfinished hardwood flooring.
Besides, it has a long grip handle designed to allow you to work while maintaining an upright posture.
BOSTITCH MIIIFS pneumatic floor stapler is incredible powerful capable of producing 420in/lbs of direct impact while operating at 70-120PSI. In order to activate the firing process, you need to manually tap the trigger.
The air tool also uses a lightweight and highly effective floor guard mallet to drive staples. Equally, it has a magazine that can accommodate up to 92 staples.
BOSTITCH MIIIFS is also ergonomically designed to offer maximum comfort as you work.
The interchangeable and extra wide base plates sit flat against your wooden floor to offer the needed stability. It, therefore, means that you can effectively drive staple at the desired depth in every single fire.
Better still, the floorboard adapter won’t scuff the floors as you work allowing you to achieve a professional finish surface.
When it comes to weight, BOSTITCH MIIIFS is incredibly lightweight.
And if you are unpacking this air tool for the first time, you will notice that it comes with two base plates, adapter foot for pre-finished floors, and floorboard graphite mallet.
Pros and cons of BOSTITCH MIIIFS 1-1/2-Inch to 2-Inch Floor Pneumatic Staple Gun
- Provide enough power to drive staples to your floor
- Allows you to operate in an upright posture
- It will not scratch the floors
- The adapter foot and base plates provide the necessary finish
- Its made from durable material
- Operates at high speed and can fire successively without interruption
- It is lightweight for its large size
- You need a large air compressor to sustain the continuous firing
- The hose connected to air compressor limits the range
- If you don’t have a sizeable storage room, it might be a challenge storing it because of large size
- You may need to wear an ear protector as it produces a loud noise
What can BOSTITCH MIIIFS 1-1/2-Inch to 2-Inch Floor Pneumatic Staple Gun?
This pneumatic staple gun is built for DIY who are looking to complete small to medium flooring task.
9. Harbor Freight Tools 2-in-1 Central Pneumatic Stapler Gun
Why Taking Harbor Freight Tools 2-in-1 Central Pneumatic Stapler Gun?
Harbor Freight is a 2-in-1 Nailer/Stapler that can drive brad nails as well as staples into various surfaces.
It implies that you can undertake a number of tasks such as framing, upholstery, and cabinet using this tool.
The best part about this pneumatic staple gun is that it has a safety mechanism that prevents the tool from arbitrarily firing and causing injuries.
Also, the air tool has a quick release magazine that allows you to staples quickly. This will significantly reduce the time normally wasted as you load the tool.
There is also an adjustable air exhaust attached to this unit. When you are working, you can adjust the air exhaust to face away from you.
Pros and cons of Harbor Freight Tools 2-in-1 Central Pneumatic Stapler Gun
- It is highly efficient and easy to use
- It is fitted with a safety mechanism
- The quick release magazine significantly reduces tool downtime
- It is fitted with a staple viewer
- It is competitively priced
- This air tool is lightweight
- It can effectively handle various tasks
- At some instance will working it can jam thought not so frequent
- Adjusting the depth is not so easy
- It has a challenge of adjusting the speed
- It is a bit noisy hence you need protective gears
Who can Harbor Freight Tools 2-in-1 Central Pneumatic Stapler Gun be used for?
This pneumatic staple gun is built for average DIY who wants to complete light to medium tasks.
What Is A Pneumatic Staple Gun For?
A pneumatic staple gun is an air tool commonly used mostly in construction. The staple guns are powered by compressed air.
The compressed air will help you to accurately and quickly drive staples into a work area. This makes the staple guns efficient tools for bonding items.
Pneumatic staple guns are popular because they are easy to use, lightweight, and durable.
Things To Consider Before Buying A Pneumatic Staple Gun
In order to successfully accomplish your task, you have to choose a staple gun that suits the nature of your work. Here are things you should consider when buying a pneumatic staple gun.
1. The weight of the unit
Weight should be your first consideration when choosing a staple gun.
If you are looking to accomplish a large task, then you would want to use a lightweight staple gun. If you choose a heavy staple gun, it might slow you down.
2. Ease of use
You will find that most pneumatic staple guns are incredibly easy to use. But you can still find some complex model in the market.
An easy to use staple gun reduces the chance of accidents as you operate the staple guns.
3. Staple size
It is recommended that you choose a staple gun that can supply the size and type of staples that your tasks demand. Always settle for a versatile staple gun.
You will find that the more types and sizes of staples guns you can accommodate, the better.
Choose a pneumatic staple gun that has safety mechanisms. This is because the staple gun without safety measures can misfire staples causing accidents or deaths.
The Bottom Line
Pneumatic staple guns are important tools that can help you do repairs and other tasks more conveniently and quickly. However, when buying a pneumatic staple gun there are a number of features that you should consider.
An efficient staple gun should have high speed, allows you to adjust depth, and does not leave dents on your work surfaces.
At the same, time you should choose a staple gun that is compatible with your air compressor.
That said, pneumatic staple gun can dramatically change how you do various tasks especially if you are a DIY carpenter.