One of the most sought-after air compressor brands in the market is the Campbell Hausfeld air compressor models.
With many of experience under their belt, the brand promises quality and superiority on all their air compressor models.
The good news is that with a range of air compressors in the market you will undoubtedly find your perfect fit to fulfill all your needs.
To help you narrow down on Campbell Hausfeld air compressor, here are five of their best air compressors available in the market today.
- 1 Editor’s Top 3 Picks of Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressors Comparison Chart
- 2 5 Best Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressors Review
- 2.1 #1. Campbell Hausfeld DC080500 8 Gallon Portable Quiet Air Compressor
- 2.2 #2. Campbell Hausfeld DC260000 Portable Air Compressor
- 2.3 #3. Campbell Hausfeld HM750000AV 6 Gallon Oilless Air Compressor
- 2.4 #4. Campbell Hausfeld DC060500 6 Gallon Quiet Air Compressor
- 2.5 #5. Campbell Hausfeld FP199599DI 2 Gallon Air Compressor
- 3 The Bottom Line
Editor’s Top 3 Picks of Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressors Comparison Chart
Campbell Hausfeld DC080500 8 Gallon Portable Quiet Air Compressor
Campbell Hausfeld DC060500 6 Gallon Quiet Air Compressor
Campbell Hausfeld HM750000AV 6 Gallon Oilless Air Compressor
|Customer Rating||(4.2 / 5)||(4.2 / 5)||(4.6 / 5)|
|Tank||8 gallon||6 gallon||6 gallon|
|PSI||125 PSI max||125 PSI max||125 PSI max|
|CFM||2.4 CFM at 90 PSI||2.4 SCFM at 90 PSI||2.5 CFM at 90 PSI|
|Weight||67 pounds||62 pounds||51.2 pounds|
|Noise level||68 dBA||68 dBA||89 dBA|
|Horsepower||1 HP||1 HP||0.8 HP|
|Bottom Line||The long tool run time makes Campbell Hausfeld DC080500 a favorite brand. You will be able to do much more work within a short period of time.||Campbell Hausfeld DC060500 is a great air compressor when you want to perform small to medium jobs for DIY and small contractors.||Campbell Hausfeld HM750000AV is perfect for DIYers who are looking for power and long operation time to quickly finish up your tasks.|
Want to read more reviews? Just scroll down with us.
5 Best Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressors Review
#1. Campbell Hausfeld DC080500 8 Gallon Portable Quiet Air Compressor
Why Taking Campbell Hausfeld DC080500 8 Gallon Portable Quiet Air Compressor?
This is yet another Campbell Hausfeld air compressor that made to the list because of its incredible power. The 8-gallon tank that gives you an idea of how much work it can perform in just one refill.
Better yet, its dual-piston pump is designed to produce more than 25% higher air than other comparable compressors.
The other feature that gives it an edge is the 68 decibels sound rating. This is not only below the recommended noise but low enough to allow you to operate it even in areas where noise levels are an issue.
Moreover, you can even hold a conversation while it’s running. To be more precise it is considered to be 50% quieter than comparable air compressors.
Having to deal with oil changes and cumbersome maintenance is annoying. This is where the oil-free component present in this air compressor comes in as it eliminates the need for maintenance.
Pros and cons of Campbell Hausfeld DC080500
- It can comfortably help you operate intermediate tools.
- This air compressor is oil free and maintenance free.
- You will be able to start the motor in any weather condition
- Can be operated in quiet environments
- Has durable and large wheels
- It has a rubber grip steel for ease of portability
- Has a gauge that is really easy to read.
- It weighs 67 Pounds and is considered to be heavy.
- Filling the 8-gallon tank is a hassle and end up wasting your time.
What can Campbell Hausfeld DC080500 8 Gallon Air Compressor be used for?
Campbell Hausfeld DC080500 8 Gallon air compressor is built for contractors and DIYers who want to perform considerably medium jobs for an extended period.
You will be able to perform tasks like inflation, fastening, and nailing comfortably using this Campbell Hausfeld air compressor.
The long tool run time makes this air compressor a favorite brand. You will be able to do much more work within a short period of time.
A video about Campbell Hausfeld DC080500 8 Gallon Air Compressor:
#2. Campbell Hausfeld DC260000 Portable Air Compressor
Why Taking Campbell Hausfeld DC260000 Air Compressor?
If you are looking for a tool that delivers enough power to run your air tools, then Campbell Hausfeld DC260000 is just the right compressor for you.
This Campbell Hausfeld air compressor is designed to produce 150 MAX PSI and is capable of delivering 4CFM at 90PSI.
This compressed power is capable of operating even the most demanding tools.
The 26-gallon tank capacity means that you will be able to work for long hour’s nonstop which allows you to save up on time.
Besides, you will realize that the pump is oil-free which not only reduces your maintenance cost but also increases its durability.
Equally, this Campbell Hausfeld air compressor has powerful and effective 1.3 HP motor. You will, therefore, be able to start this motor with no trouble even in the most adverse climate or uneven terrain.
Also, the air compressor will allow you to operate many tools that include nail guns, finish nail guns, airbrushes, floor staplers, and brad nail guns.
Pros and cons of Campbell Hausfeld DC260000
- A powerful unit that allows you to run large air tools.
- The durable steel tank speaks of durability.
- You will not have difficulties moving it because it comes with a handle.
- This compressor is fitted with large wheels allowing you to move it easily.
- Its pump is oil-free thus giving you an easy time during maintenance.
- Takes a long time to fill the 26-gallon tank.
- The regulator valve may start leaking after some time.
What can Campbell Hausfeld DC260000 be used for?
This air compressor is primarily designed for DIY and professional users who would like to undertake jobs requiring long operation time.
Campbell Hausfeld DC260000 excels in performing medium tasks such as airbrushing and bolting.
This is a compressor that you would recommend to anyone who is seeking more powerful pressured air for an extended period.
#3. Campbell Hausfeld HM750000AV 6 Gallon Oilless Air Compressor
Why Taking Campbell Hausfeld HM750000AV 6 Gallon Oilless Air Compressor?
This is one of the Campbell Hausfeld pancake compressors that will impress you with its performance and portability.
The first thing that you will notice is the sizeable 6-gallon pancake tank which means that you don’t have to worry about massive size. As such you can move it around freely and not worry too much about storage.
On top of this, the rubber grip steel also works on allowing you to have an effortless time moving the unit.
Also, this compressor has a CFM of 2.5 at 90PSI. You can, therefore, undertake small to medium jobs easily.
Besides, the 0.8 HP motor is highly effective and plays a significant role in offering you a quick recovery time.
Pros and cons of Campbell Hausfeld HM750000AV
- You will enjoy a long tool run time and quick recovery time
- It produces enough pressure of 2.5 CFM to run intermediate tools
- You won’t have to worry about maintenance as it is oil-less
- It is possible to replace it if it gets faulty as it has a one year warranty
- Comparatively quiet as other 1HP pancake air compressors
- The tank is made of steel for enhanced durability.
- You will also not be able to handle industrial jobs using this equipment
- It is heavy and not easy to move around as it weighs 51.2 pounds
- You need to regularly start the motor to run for some minutes to prevent it from failing
What can Campbell Hausfeld HM750000AV 6 Gallon Oilless Air Compressor be used for?
This Campbell Hausfeld air compressor is perfect for a hobbyist or DIY as it lets you handle your tasks as an expert. It is ideal for your painting, inflation, and nailing jobs.
This is a perfect air compressor for DIYers who are looking for power and long operation time. The long tool runtime will allow you to quickly finish up your tasks.
#4. Campbell Hausfeld DC060500 6 Gallon Quiet Air Compressor
Why Taking Campbell Hausfeld DC060500 6 Gallon Quiet Air Compressor?
Campbell 6-gallon air compressor is so far one of the quietest air compressors you can find in the market today.
This is because the 68 dBA is 50% below the noise level produced by other comparable air compressors. As a result, it is an ideal air compressor to be used in areas where noise is of concern.
Also, you will find that it is 50% lighter than comparable units as it only weighs 38lbs. The lightweight and the ergonomic design allow you to carry it from one point to another.
It allows you to finish your job faster as it has a CFM of 2.2 at 90PSI and a maximum pressure of 125.
What’s more, it comes wrapped together with a 17 piece accessory kit. These include a 50ft hose, chuck, gauge, and 3-in-1 inflation gun.
Pros and cons of Campbell Hausfeld DC060500
- It has aluminum twin tanks for storage and durability
- It is quite powerful capable of running most air tools trouble free
- At 68dba it ideal for working in residential and office areas.
- It is an oil-free pump; therefore, it requires no maintenance
- The vertical design will allow you to work without bending
- Has a 50 feet long hose for longer reach
- It has an ergonomic design for portability and storage
- Not suitable for industrial work due to limiting the power
- The knob is not as durable as it tends to malfunction
What can Campbell Hausfeld DC060500 6 Gallon Quiet Air Compressor be used for?
This Campbell Hausfeld air compressor is built for DIY and small contractors who want to perform small jobs such as framing and fencing.
Campbell 6 gallon is a great air compressor when you want to perform small to medium jobs. It is an air compressor that is recommended for DIY as it is undoubtedly worth the value of your money.
#5. Campbell Hausfeld FP199599DI 2 Gallon Air Compressor
Why Taking Campbell Hausfeld FP199599DI 2 Gallon Air Compressor?
How about choosing the Campbell 2.0 gallon twin stack tank air compressors?
First, the compressor allows you to enjoy a longer continuous running time because of the additional storage space for compressed air.
It also falls into the categories of air compressors that use an oil-free pump. Meaning that you never have to worry about oil changes and maintenance.
Apart from that, this compressor is made of durable materials. If you decide to go for this compressor, high chances are you will agree with me that it’s a durable investment – which is not the case with its counterpart’s.
Also, you will find that it is remarkably light weighing a mere 16 pounds; you will use the minimum effort when moving it from one job site to another. The ergonomic design also adds to making it incredibly portable while at the same time saving you on storage space.
The best part is its ability to provide you with a good amount of power to enable you to run your air tool with no hitches.
You can’t also question the recovery time of this Campbell Hausfeld air compressor. It has a quick recovery time enabling you to work faster and even perform tasks that require a continuous burst of air.
Simply put, it allows you to finish small tasks such as brand nailing and inflation of tires more quickly.
Pros and cons of Campbell Hausfeld FP199599DI
- You will find that twin tanks provide extended tool run time.
- It enables you to handle small jobs effectively due to its high pressure of 125 max PSI.
- The pressure gauge is visible and can be read easily.
- Has a 25 feet long hose to allow you to reach all corners effortlessly.
- It comes with a handle making it easy to carry around.
- You will have a field day controlling the unit
- You cannot use it for industrial tasks due to limiting power.
- You may notice that it loses pressure over time.
What can Campbell Hausfeld FP199599DI 2 Gallon Air Compressor be used for?
If you are a DIY who want to perform small jobs such as inflating tires and using nail guns this air compressor is built for you.
Campbell 2.0 gallon is an excellent t air compressor when you want to perform small to medium jobs. Its portability and incredible power make it a must-have air compressor for all your DIY needs.
The Bottom Line
Settling on one particular air compressor may require you to take a closer look at features and specifications.
Such scrutiny will help you pick up an air compressor that can help you accomplish a task more effectively.
To start you up, this review of the best Campbell Hausfeld air compressor will help understand the most important features that you should be looking out for when choosing an air compressor.