Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor is not strange for many anybody who deals with air compressors. They are products from Ingersoll Rand and has been existing since 1905.
Over the many years, the brand has been offering high-quality tools for home users and professionals. If there are reliable and superb compressors, Ingersoll Rand air compressors remain the pioneers.
Admirably, these air compressors are superior and perfect to handle small and large projects. They are made from an iron cast which makes them lasts for long.
All the Ingersoll Rand Compressors does not overheat. Since they run cool, you will spend less time and money on maintenance while maximizing your time on work.
Below is a list of five best Ingersoll Rand Air Compressors that are worth your penny.
- 1 Editor’s Top 3 Picks of Ingersoll Rand Air Compressors Comparison Chart
- 2 5 Best Ingersoll Rand Air Compressors Review
- 2.1 1) Ingersoll Rand COMP AIR 7.5HP 2 Stage Air Compressor
- 2.2 2) Ingersoll Rand 46821344 2475F14G 14Hp 2 Stage Air Compressor
- 2.3 3) Ingersoll Rand P1IU-A9 Twin-Stack 2 HP 4 Gallon Air Compressor
- 2.4 4) Ingersoll Rand 2340L5 5 HP 60 Gallon Two Stage Air Compressor
- 2.5 5) Ingersoll Rand SS3L3 3 HP 60 Gallon Single Stage Air Compressor
- 3 The Bottom Line
Editor’s Top 3 Picks of Ingersoll Rand Air Compressors Comparison Chart
For me, the top Ingersoll Rand Air Compressors would be:
Ingersoll Rand COMP AIR 7.5HP 2 Stage Air Compressor
Ingersoll Rand 46821344 2475F14G 14Hp 2 Stage Air Compressor
Ingersoll Rand P1IU-A9 Twin-Stack 2 HP 4 Gallon Air Compressor
|Customer Rating||(5 / 5)||(5 / 5)||(4.1 / 5)|
|Tank size||80 gallon||30 gallon||4 gallon|
|PSI||175 PSI||175 PSI||135 PSI|
|CFM||24 CFM at 175 PSI||25 CFM at 175 PSI||3.2 CFM at 135 PSI|
|Horsepower||7.5 HP||14 HP||2 HP|
|Voltage||230 V||230 V||115 V|
|Weight||605 pounds||455 pounds||77 pounds|
|Bottom Line||Ingersoll Rand COMP AIR is a fantastic compressor for fabricators, painters and other hobby use. It works incredibly, exceeds your needs and provides a lot of air.||If you are looking for long life and proven durable compressor, then Ingersoll Rand 46821344 2475F14G is for you.||If you value your electric bills or you need a medium-sized air compressor, Ingersoll Rand P1IU-A9 is ideal for you.|
Want to read more reviews? Just scroll down with us.
5 Best Ingersoll Rand Air Compressors Review
1) Ingersoll Rand COMP AIR 7.5HP 2 Stage Air Compressor
Why Taking Ingersoll Rand COMP AIR 7.5HP 2 Stage Air Compressor?
Ingersoll Rand COMP AIR 7.5HP 2 Stage is an amazing compressor that works exceptionally well. It offers air delivery of CFM. This is a high delivery power that will help you accomplish your tasks very fast.
The compressor can generate a maximum pressure of 175 PSI. With this pressure, you can handle projects quickly and efficiently.
The high pressure is coupled with a high horsepower of 7.5 which increases the performance of the compressor.
The 80-gallon tank size ensures that you can work with the compressor for long hours without it failing. Additionally, the 230V power makes it a reliable compressor to work with.
Another great feature of COMP AIR 7.5HP 2 Stage is that it’s a 2-stage compressor. You can handle projects that need a low power ad those which need greater power.
For added efficiency, the compressor comes with high-efficiency finger valves.
Pros and cons of Ingersoll Rand COMP AIR 7.5HP
- Since the compressor runs cooler, quieter and needs less maintenance, it’s durable.
- Comparing between the features and the price, it’s reasonably priced.
- With the 6-gallon tank, it can allow you to work for long.
- The high pressure and horsepower can allow you to carry many tasks.
- It is a great easy-to-set up the compressor.
- Deep finned cylinders, bet wheel, oversized bearings make it reliable.
- It’s a real quality compressor delivering quality air.
- The automatic tank is not wired to its main source of power.
- The compressor is heavy with no wheels making it less portable.
- The head is somewhat small for this compressor; takes longer to fill.
- It has a thin air filter which seems useless.
- It doesn’t come with on/off button for the electric drain valve that forces you to unplug when you are done with your projects.
COMP AIR 7.5HP 2 Stage works as intended. It is compatible with isolation pads, sandblaster, and all other air tools.
Who is Ingersoll Rand COMP AIR 7.5HP for?
COMP AIR 7.5HP 2 Stage is a reliable compressor that will suit fabricators, painters and hobby users.
If you need a compressor for your blasting cabinet and small boat shop, this the best choice for you. It can fit both small and large tasks.
COMP AIR 7.5HP 2 Stage works great and exceeds all your needs. It delivers a lot of quality air that will thrill you.
2) Ingersoll Rand 46821344 2475F14G 14Hp 2 Stage Air Compressor
Why Taking Ingersoll Rand 46821344 2475F14G 14Hp 2 Stage Air Compressor?
This is a 45.1 x 22 x 40.6-inch Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor with agreeable features.
One of the features is that it has a flow rate of 25CFM. With this CFM, you can push a high amount of airflow per minute hence completing your tasks easily.
This compressor comes with a 2-stage pump that is capable of producing a maximum pressure of 175 PSI. You can perform many different tasks using this compressor.
With a horsepower of 9HP, 46821344 2475F14G 14Hp can handle a huge amount of work. You will enjoy how fast you’ll finish your tasks.
This powerful compressor is built from durable cast iron, weather-resistant powder coat paint finish and enclosed belt guard for the longevity of more than 15000 hours without problems.
The 30-gallon tank can offer you longer hours without running the compressor. For enough flexibility, the compressor has 100% continuous duty.
Pros and cons of Ingersoll Rand 46821344 2475F14G
- The 25CFM makes it easy to complete your desired tasks.
- It produces maximum pressure that will surprise you.
- With high horsepower, you can handle huge volumes of work.
- The duty cycle allows flexibility during your work.
- Durable due to the high-quality material it is built with.
- The compressor starts up with ease.
- The 455 pounds makes it too heavy.
- It has no wheels making it less portable.
- It is noise hence you can’t work with it in enclosed space.
- Not equipped with wheels for trolling it easily hence limiting portability.
Ingersoll Rand 46821344 2475F14G will make your work enjoyable. It’s compatible with all air tools.
Who is Ingersoll Rand 46821344 2475F14G for?
46821344 2475F14G 14Hp will assist you to do recommendable work you are working in buildings. With its high power and performance, it is made for fabricators, hobby users, and even painters.
This is a great buy that will utilize every single penny of you. You will be excited about how you will accomplish your tasks. In case you need a durable air compressor, 46821344 2475F14G 14Hp is exactly what you need.
3) Ingersoll Rand P1IU-A9 Twin-Stack 2 HP 4 Gallon Air Compressor
Why Taking Ingersoll Rand P1IU-A9 Twin-Stack 2 HP 4 Gallon Air Compressor?
Among the list, Twin Stack P1IU-A9 is the unique Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor.
It is designed in a way that it doesn’t stand up but admirably low-sitting twin stack model. With the unique design, it works just as it was made for and never disappoints.
The 2HP motor allows you to operate easily. You will handle volumes of work very fast. To add, you can rely on this user-friendly compressor because it is durable due to the iron cast it’s built from.
Twin Stack P1IU-A9 hums surprisingly with a rate of 3.2 CFM at 135 PSI. In case you want to squeeze the rate; you can run it at a rate of 4.3 at 90 PSI.
It requires the power of 115V and 15amps hence making it the most power efficient compressor in our list.
Even though this compressor has no wheels, it weighs only 77 pounds and has cage-like design makes it easy to carry. Different from other models, this product has a low noise level of 79 Dba that will make your environment quiet.
Pros and cons of Ingersoll Rand P1IU-A9 Twin-Stack 2 HP 4 Gallon Air Compressor
- Since it weighs only 77 pounds, you can easily carry around.
- Power efficient compressor that can spare your electricity bill.
- With 79 Dba, you are assured of low noise.
- Though small in size, it is powerful.
- The unit is reasonably priced comparing the features and the functionality.
- Pretty heavy.
- Pressure gauges may fail to function.
- When starting, it can dim the lights on the same cord.
- The unit has no wheels though it has a handle and cage-cake design to allow easy portability.
Twin Stack P1IU-A9 functions exceedingly well, and it is compatible with an impact wrench, blow gun, air gun, and other tools
Who is Ingersoll Rand P1IU-A9 Twin-Stack 2 HP 4 Gallon Air Compressor for?
Twin Stack P1IU-A9 id offers many things that can impress you. It’s ideal for DIY users as well as professional users.
Twin Stack P1IU-A9 is an ideal compressor if your home has bad circuitry and you don’t want to drain your units of electricity. If you want to save your money on electricity, this is the best compressor you will ever find.
4) Ingersoll Rand 2340L5 5 HP 60 Gallon Two Stage Air Compressor
Why Taking Ingersoll Rand 2340L5 5 HP 60 Gallon Two Stage Air Compressor?
Here is another Ingersoll Rad Air Compressor that functions as intended. It has awesome features that will excite you.
One great feature is that it has 14.7 CFM that helps you to improve your performance. Not to forget the 100% continuous cycle which enhances pressure.
More, it can allow a rate of 175 PSI and has a horsepower of 5HP. These features make the compressor to start quickly and deliver high pressure.
The 60-gallon tank size will give you enough support for long while performing your tasks.
Be assured of long-life compressor because it is built from durable cast iron. It can serve you for 15000 hours without any trouble.
All season synthetic lubricant enhances efficiency as you are allowed to change the oil after 2000 hours.
Pros and cons of Ingersoll Rand 2340L5
- The compressor is relatively quiet.
- It comes ready to run except oil.
- The motor is highly rated for continuous duty.
- Easy to move with a forklift /skid loader as it comes bolted to a pallet.
- It easy to wire into the switch.
- Has impressive shade of beige coupled with black accent pieces.
- No oil is included unless you buy separately.
- The air filter is also used as the oil-level check.
- The feet have no anti-vibration pads.
- Somewhat noisy.
- Has no wheels hence limiting portability.
2340L5 5 HP 60 is compatible with all air tools and many other DIY and commercial tools.
Who is Ingersoll Rand 2340L5 for?
2340L5 5 HP 60 is suitable for fabricators and DIY users.
Admittedly, this is a great compressor for the price which works so well.
5) Ingersoll Rand SS3L3 3 HP 60 Gallon Single Stage Air Compressor
SS3L3 3 HP is a USA-made unit that meets all your needs of continuous-duty use. It is designed to produce high pressure and built from dependable iron frame and cylinders.
This compressor delivers a maximum pressure of 135PSI. It has 10.3 CFM ensuring you finish your projects in time.
The 230V voltage makes it a powerful compressor for small and large projects. You’ll work for long hours with SS3L3 3 HP because of a large tank size of 60 gallons.
Total enclosed belt guard and manual thermal overload protection to provide optimum protection.
Pros and cons of Ingersoll Rand SS3L3
- It does not heat.
- Great unit that is durable.
- The 3HP motor makes it work remarkably.
- With the 60-gallon tank, you can work for long.
- The compressor is powerful.
- The compressor can be purchased at a reasonable price.
- It is a bit louder.
- It doesn’t come with vibration dampers.
- Too heavy to carry.
- It’s top heavy and has no wheels to be moved around.
The good thing with SS3L3 3 HP is that is compatible with all air tools and almost all tools in your home or business.
Who is Ingersoll Rand SS3L3 for?
SS3L3 3 HP is for guys who need more air for the weekend warrior and commercial use.
SS3L3 3 HP is unit that is powerful, reliable, flexible, easy to use and quiet. With 100% continuous duty cycle plus the extended pump life, it will offer you more air for the toughest application.
The Bottom Line
Ingersoll Rand is professional power devices for a variety of applications. The brand is a legend in producing excellent tools and equipment.
Well, the above Ingersoll Rand Air Compressors are built to please the customer. Regardless of how little or much you use the air compressors, they will serve you for long.
Notably, the units are powerful and reliable. Lastly, if you these compressors are reasonably priced to thrill the users.
A video about Ingersoll Rand air compressor: