A good air compressor is one that best meets your need. If you are looking for a small size and portable air compressors, then you can’t go wrong with a 150 PSI air compressor.
Fortunately, after intensive research of various compressors, we found some of the best five 150 PSI compressors.
We have reviewed them in details to steer you in the right direction of choosing the best air compressor.
With these air compressors, you will maximize your performance and handle a variety of tasks.
- 1 Editor’s Top 3 Picks of 150 PSI Air Compressors Comparison Chart
- 2 5 Best 150 PSI Air Compressors Review
- 2.1 1. PORTER-CABLE C2002 Oil-Free UMC 150 PSI Air Compressor
- 2.2 2. Bostitch BTFP02012 6 Gallon Oil-Free 150 PSI Air Compressor
- 2.3 3. Campbell Hausfeld AF010400 12V 150 PSI Air Compressor
- 2.4 4. BOSTITCH CAP1512-OF 1.2 Gallon Oil-Free 150 PSI Air Compressor
- 2.5 5. BOSTITCH BTFP02012-WPK Oil-Free 6-Gallon 150 PSI Air Compressor
- 3 The Bottom Line
Editor’s Top 3 Picks of 150 PSI Air Compressors Comparison Chart
For me, the top 150 PSI Air Compressor would be:
PORTER-CABLE C2002 Oil-Free UMC 150 PSI Air Compressorr
Bostitch BTFP02012 6 Gallon Oil-Free 150 PSI Air Compressor
Campbell Hausfeld AF010400 12V 150 PSI Air Compressor
|Customer Rating||(4.3 / 5)||(4.3 / 5)||(3.9 / 5)|
|Pros||PORTER-CABLE C2002 is convenient due to the enormous pressure it gives.||Bostitch BTFP02012 has adjustable pressure that it performs the functions well.||Campbell Hausfeld AF010400 is powerful compressor for inflating sports and recreational tools quickly and effortlessly.|
|Cons||Cheap attachment air nozzle||Doesn’t come with a gun or hose kit.||The air storage compartment is made from a cheap looking plastic.|
|Bottom Line||PORTER-CABLE C2002 is oil-free and portable compressor for anyone who wants to work in and outside the house.||BTFP02012 works miraculously with its key features like power, durability, portability and many others.||Campbell Hausfeld AF010400 is an excellent alternative instead of using an older hand pump that takes up much time.|
Want to read more reviews? Just scroll down with us.
5 Best 150 PSI Air Compressors Review
1. PORTER-CABLE C2002 Oil-Free UMC 150 PSI Air Compressor
Why Taking Central Pneumatic 8 Gallon 2 Horsepower 125 PSI Portable Air Compressor?
PORTER-CABLE C2002 is one of the best 150 PSI air compressors that works exceptionally well. Its great features make it a great product to use.
One of the most significant features about PORTER-CABLE C2002 is that it is oil-free.
To say nothing of this oil-free compressor, you will need no increased costs on repair and maintenance. Since the repairs and maintenance are limited, the compressor can stay for long.
Important to mention also, the compressor operates at 3.7 SCFM @40 PSI and 2.6 SCFM @ 90 PSI which allows it to have a quick recovery time. This makes it a powerful compressor with high pressure.
The compressor picks up pressure very fast. Due to that, you can use the compressor in a variety of jobs starting from installing up to inflating air mattresses.
With 150 PSI, this compressor will boost your productivity. It won’t disappoint as it will help you produce clean work and an efficient job that you will love.
Likewise, PORTER-CABLE C2002 is lightweight and comes with pancake design. It only weighs 30lbs that makes it easy to carry around your home. For added portability features, it has a handle, cover, shroud and also cold wrap.
The pancake design offers the compressor more stability as the 6-gallon is fitted with rubber feet and a drain valve.
For convenience purposes, PORTER-CABLE C2002 has two regulators couplers that allows it to support two users at once. You can quickly start this compressor in the cold. I can’t forget to mention the replaceable brushes.
Pros and cons of PORTER-CABLE C2002
- Due to the lightweight design, it is portable.
- Well made with an attractive design.
- Convenient due to the enormous pressure it gives.
- It can run for long hence making you accomplish many tasks.
- The compressor builds up the pressure so fast.
- The compressor being oil-free, it is durable.
- It is stable due to the pancake design coupled with rubber feet.
- It’s noisy especially when you are at a confined place.
- Cheap attachment air nozzle.
- According to its size, it is pricey but worth your penny.
- The attachment air nozzle is very cheap and can easily break if mishandled.
PORTER-CABLE C2002 is compatible with large frame nailers and other small devices in your home.
Who is it made for?
PORTER-CABLE C2002 is ideal for DIY homeowners, workshops, and also job site.
As PORTER-CABLE C2002 is portable and oil-free, this an excellent compressor for anyone who wants to work in and outside the house.
2. Bostitch BTFP02012 6 Gallon Oil-Free 150 PSI Air Compressor
Why Taking Bostitch BTFP02012 6 Gallon Oil-Free 150 PSI Air Compressor?
Here is another fantastic compressor that never disappoints. Talk about convenience and Bostitch BTFP02012 will be your choice.
It is oil-free compressor hence it requires no repair and maintenance. Since no repair and maintenance needed, the compressor will have a long life.
Also, it will save your hard-earned money which you could have spent on repair and maintenance. On the same, this compressor gives a clean job and smooth operation.
The fact that it weighs only 29lbs makes it durable and lightweight compressor. So, transportation won’t be a major issue with this compressor.
The 6-gallon tank with a pressure of 150 PSI makes it run for long hours. Not only does the compressor work for long but also stable due to the pancake design. It has feet that support it.
Pros and cons of Bostitch BTFP02012
- Easy to move due to the lightweight design and portability.
- The compressor charges very quickly.
- The adjustable pressure makes it performs its functions well.
- No issue with leakages.
- It’s durable because its oil-free.
- It has a reduced noise level.
- Reasonably priced.
- It is a bit louder.
- Sometimes it slower to fill.
- Doesn’t come with a gun or hose kit.
- Bostitch BTFP02012 is an excellent compressor, but it fails to include a gun or hose kit.
Bostitch BTFP02012 is compatible with a stapler, nail gun, nailers and many other tools.
Who is it made for?
Bostitch BTFP02012 is made for homeowners, car owners and also for garage owners. It can also be used to dust off things.
Following its key features like power, durability, portability and many others, Bostitch BTFP02012 works miraculously.
A video about Bostitch BTFP02012 6 Gallon Oil-Free 150 PSI Air Compressor:
3. Campbell Hausfeld AF010400 12V 150 PSI Air Compressor
Why Taking Campbell Hausfeld AF010400 12V 150 PSI Air Compressor?
The list is incomplete without Campbell Hausfeld AF010400 because it has great features.
First, the compressor has an easy-to-read gauge that enables you to monitor the pressure you are operating at. This ensures that you work as per your desired pressure.
The lightweight design allows you to carry it, anywhere, you need. To add on that, it uses 31” horse and 10 Ft cord that lets you move around your workspace comfortably.
For quick and reliable inflation, the compressor has a powerful motor that can inflate tires in less than 4 minutes and sporting equipment regardless of their size.
That’s why it is ideal for your vehicle. The threaded air hose valve ensures that you are always connected when inflating without any leakages.
Campbell Hausfeld AF010400 is equipped with an inbuilt LED light. This light provides you with enough light for security and convenience during the night. It will be useful in case of late night emergencies.
Finally, the multi-user, portable inflator comes with inflation nozzles, sports needle, and a Presta adapter. This ensures convenient handling of recreational inflation while making you satisfied.
Pros and cons of Campbell Hausfeld AF010400
- Inflates sports and recreational tools quickly and effortlessly.
- Accurate gauge.
- Powerful compressor for the size.
- Comes with a digital display to ensure you use the desired pressure level.
- It has a long cord.
- Convenient carrying because of its lightweight design and portability.
- It uses a locking lever.
- The compressor is noisy and should be used in an open space.
- The air storage compartment is made from a cheap looking plastic.
- The motor may reduce its performance after using it for long.
- Campbell Hausfeld AF010400 has a short air hose and also inadequate overheating protection.
Campbell Hausfeld AF010400 is compatible with all sport and recreational equipment tools.
Who is it made for?
Campbell Hausfeld AF010400 is made for sport people owners and recreational enthusiasts.
Campbell Hausfeld AF010400 is good for the money. So far, it is an excellent alternative instead of using an older hand pump that takes up much time.
4. BOSTITCH CAP1512-OF 1.2 Gallon Oil-Free 150 PSI Air Compressor
Why Taking BOSTITCH CAP1512-OF 1.2 Gallon Oil-Free 150 PSI Air Compressor?
BOSTITCH CAP1512 is a small compressor that will surprise you on how efficient it works. It does a recommendable job with its features.
First, it operates at 2.8 CFM at 90 PSI. Evidently, this is a powerful compressor. It also offers a maximum pressure of 150 PSI which ensures that you get the best performance.
The high horsepower of 1.5(running) and 2.0 (at peak) allows 12 amps for easy startup even without tripping the amount of pressure.
The 1.2-gallon compact design has 23lbs hence easy to carry from one place to another. Its size also makes it more portable.
To make it even better, BOSTITCH CAP1512 has an integrated control panel accompanied with roll cage serves to protect the control panel from job site damage.
Lastly but not least, this awesome compressor has a LED on/off switch button to prevent low-pressure misfires.
Pros and cons of BOSTITCH CAP1512
- The compressor builds pressure very fast.
- It inflates more quickly.
- Because of its lightweight, you can easily carry.
- Rubber feet make sure it doesn’t scratch the floor.
- The compressor recovers very fast.
- It has a compact and attractive design.
- Provides slight less air due to the small size but it builds pressure fast.
- The pressure switch may fail, you need to have a spare.
- Winding the cord is a bit cumbersome.
- Has small tank that provides less storage.
BOSTITCH CAP1512 is compatible with all trim guns and other small home equipment.
Who is it made for?
The compressor is ideal for DIY users.
If you need a small air compressor that will best suit your pin nailer and sometimes a large nailer, I guess BOSTITCH CAP1512 is the best choice for you.
A video about BOSTITCH CAP1512-OF 1.2 Gallon Oil-Free 150 PSI Air Compressor:
5. BOSTITCH BTFP02012-WPK Oil-Free 6-Gallon 150 PSI Air Compressor
Why Taking BOSTITCH BTFP02012-WPK Oil-Free 6-Gallon 150 PSI Air Compressor?
BOSTITCH CAP1512 is a perfect size compressor that pumps appropriately. This air compressor weighs 29lbs making it a lightweight design and easily portable.
The small size allows you to store it in the car or your house without occupying a lot of space.
Because this pump is oil-free, you will also worry less about repairs and maintenance. You will do clean work without spilling oil in the ground.
And if you are tired of a too noisy air compressor, BOSTITCH CAP1512 has 80dBA operational noise. The low noise will make your environment bearable.
With the low noise, the compressor has consumption of 40CFM @ 90 PSI which makes it have a higher performance.
Naturally, the compressor is fitted with a high flow regulator and two couplers that maximize the tool performance.
Pros and cons of BOSTITCH CAP1512
- No repair as it is oil-free.
- Work well for small equipment.
- Easy to get started.
- Has good size.
- Long hose to tote around.
- The accessories and the hose are made of cheap plastic. The normal tightening can damage the thread.
- Built with a thin wall.
- Low strength material.
- A bit noisy.
BOSTITCH CAP1512 is compatible with all small equipment tools.
Who is it made for?
BOSTITCH CAP1512 best suits professionals.
BOSTITCH CAP1512 is a little compressor that works well regardless of the low strength material.
The Bottom Line
In essence, the choice of air compressor is determined by your taste and preference. It is also determined by the tasks you want to accomplish.
If you’ve noted, all the above 150 PSI air compressors are portable, easy to build pressure and convenient. Since now we have played our part by giving honest reviews, the remaining part of choice is yours.
What are you waiting for? Order one today.